Thursday, July 28, 2005

Life Rolls On

It was back to work after the day off. Still felt tired and not really up for it. However, I always seem to pick up once I'm there. Christine had an interview for another job in the kitchens of a local hospital. She seems to think the interview went well, and she seems to be positive about the place. If she gets the job, I hope she enjoys it.

Meanwhile, the day was busy with a new campaign having dropped and mail in on the up. As usual, the Customer Service department is the one that has to pick up the slack.

I still havn't heard back from JD Williams, though I do hope I get an interview.

I am really looking forward to the weekend and I intend to do a bike ride. By Saturday it will have been 3 weeks. Perhaps that is the reason I feel so tired!

No comments: