Friday, July 29, 2005

Christine's New Job


Well, Christine got the job at the hospital, which she feels will suit her more than her present one. I hope it works out and she is happy there.

Otherwise, same old stuff. Massive tornado in Birmingham ripped the heart out of people's houses. How do people cope? I don't know, and I hope I never have to try. I just hope they all had insurance, and can restart their lives.

Still haven't heard asnything from JD Williams. Not sure if thats a good thing or not. At least they haven't said no yet!

Weekend tomorrow and the kids are back from the Grandparents. Christine is working half a day so we'll have to see how the weather is and try and get a bike ride in. I fancy looking at the Leigh branch and come home by train from somewhere close to Manchester.

Iain and Marion are flying out to Texas this weekend for Meg's wedding. All our love and best wishes go with them in the hope that they have a good day and a happy life together. I look forward to when they are coming over to England.

No comments: