Saturday, July 30, 2005

Migrating Frogs and Moving Home

The frogs are back at Hindley Station. It really is an amazing sight to see. Hundreds of baby frogs hopping along the track towards Manchester. Where have they come from? Where are they going? It happens every year and I really ought to find out.

Attempted a bike ride today, but we didn't get very far. The weather closed in and we retreated to Wigan Pier for a drink before cycling up to the Kirkless Hall. Apart for the roads, we did the hill without stopping which at times was quite hard.

Kim and Derren are moving to Pontefract today. I feel a bit guilty as I am unable to help because of my arm. I can't lift, and I don't trust it. I am seeing the Physio next week, so we might get a better understanding of what is wrong.

No comments: