Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm on holiday!

Last day at work for just over a week. I'm on holiday tomorrow, all next week and the following monday. Blogging could be a little erratic.

My plans? Tomorrow is going to be a lazy day, - probably watching daytime TV or sleeping or both. Saturday, grab the kids and shoot across to the Wirral to see Dave (Christine is working this weekend) and then next tuesday, me and the girls are off down to London (again, Chrisitine is working, butI guess she's looking forward to the piece and quiet!) to stay with my sister and "do" London.

The girls, particularly Jayne, is really looking forward to this trip, and have been for sometime. I must admit, I'm looking forward to it too, - it should be good fun.

The following weekend is Dad's birthday, and my elder brother Iain will be up. Not sure whether thats a good thing or not, but generally we can survive a couple of days in the same building without doing serious harm to each other!

Dave is still with us. I've not had much of an update, so I'm working on the basis that no news is good news. It's now been a week and I'm really looking forward to seeing him this weekend. He'd better not do anything silly while I'm in London or he'll be in trouble!

To all my friends in blogland, thanks for the support, look after yourselves and I will be looking in from time to time.

No comments: